As Carnival kicks into full gear, the Spirit of Carnival roams freely throughout the island. With that, the Infernos team is working feverishly to ensure that your experience with us is a great one. To keep our members "in the know", please see the below schedule.
Costume Distribution dates and times are forthcoming
- Sunday, April 28, 2019, last routine practice at the Old Wapa location in Subbase. 4 - 6pm
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019, "So Long I Ain't See Yo" Boatride aboard the Kon Tiki
- Thursday, May 2, 2019
- J'Ouvert Morning - On the Apron across from First Bank Waterfront
- Routine Practice, Post Office Square 8 - 9pm
- Saturday, May 4, 2019, Parade Route, Time and location - TBA
- Sunday, May 5, 2019 - Magen's Bay Beach, Shed #2, 12pm until
Please note: This schedule is tentative and is subject to change at any time. We ask our members to stay tuned to your email, our website and Facebook pages for continued updates.
Edit Post Text